BadMimi.comProductsView BasketScreaming MimiScreaming MimiCustomer 

ServiceEmail Signup
bamboo image


Shifting the way the World views women and their vaginas!
Price: $50.00
Product Link

BadMimi's Product of The Month
From my lips to yours! Badmimi's pussy pillow has luscious lips on one side and ..luscious lips on the other. A secret zipper reveals an inner pouch for your personal treasures. Beautiful rhinestone is strategically placed for the vagina challenged individuals in your life!
Vulva Pillow

bamboo image

Saturday, September 16, 2006

BadMimi's Blog Is Born!

Hello Fellow Vagina Warriors!

I get many wonderful letters from women sharing their thoughts and experiences of how they began to value their vaginas, and often on how this change has effected their lives. I also get alot of questions that run the gamut from "How do I tell a man how to touch my Vagina?" and "Just where is my G-spot located?" to fabulous book recommendations.

I am always moved and inspired by the stories, struggles and questions that are emailed to me, and I spend quite a bit of time responding. I realized that alot of these written discussions contain valuable information that others might find enlightening. And so after a few weeks of labor, the BadMimi Blog is born!

Feel free to send me your comments and questions that you would like to see up for discussion.

I will also be posting weekly on the progress and activities of my Vagina Revolution! Check back often! I promise to keep it interesting!

Love,
BadMimi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hun!

I totally love your site. I love all your products and I'm a big fan of yours.

Creating this blog was the best idea you ever had (well next to creating badmimi.com, I mean)

May you continue to have much love and warmth in your already successful future...

Smooches!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Dark Daughta said...

Hi Mimi,
Congratulations on your blog. I just followed a link from google all the way here. I love your pussy pillow and I'm going to shamelessly beg friends and family for one of them as a gift.

Cheers.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

bamboo 

image
- © 2004 BadMimi.com All rights reserved.